I don’t want to wake up at all on a winter morning. There is no desire to work.
In such a situation, various measures can be taken to increase the work capacity.
However, make some lifestyle changes without consuming any kind of energy drink. That can increase performance.
Things to look out for-
* First you have to sleep a certain amount of time. If you sleep less day after day, your ability to work will decrease. So you need at least 8 hours of sleep every night as a rule.
* Walking less can reduce the desire to work. So you need to exercise daily. If not, it is necessary to increase the walking.
* Smoking can also reduce the ability to work. If you have a habit of smoking, then it is important to control it before anything else.
* Alcoholism also harms work. If you have a habit of drinking alcohol every day, it should be reduced.
* It is also important to eat well. In winter, playing with vegetables and fish-meat rules will increase the desire to work.