The head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, Sergey Lavrov , called the situation with the video about the “murder of civilians” in the city of Bucha, located in the Kiev region, another fake attack.
“The other day, another fake attack was launched in the city of Bucha, Kiev region, after Russian military personnel left from there in accordance with plans,” the head of the Russian Foreign Ministry said at a meeting with UN Deputy Secretary General for Humanitarian Affairs Martin Griffiths.
Lavrov said that a “staging” was staged in the city, which, according to him, “is dispersed through all channels and social networks by Ukrainian representatives and their Western patrons.”
Recall that the authorities and the media of Ukraine previously distributed a video allegedly filmed in the city of Bucha, where the bodies of the dead lie on the road. On Sunday, April 3, the Russian Ministry of Defense denied accusations of killing civilians in Bucha,