Those who are new mothers, to keep the body shape, they should do some exercises while sitting at home. It is very important to take care of yourself while raising children. Said Dolly Chakraborty, vice principal yoga expert at the World Yoga Society. The Zinnia government heard. News news daily.
When a girl becomes a mother, her physical and mental changes take place. Although they can cope with everything, for many, postnatal changes in body composition or weight gain are a source of great stress. Because, the exercise that is needed to get back to normal as before, it is not very easy to do during maternity. This is the time to take care of the child as well as take care of yourself. During this time some exercise and pranayama can strengthen the mother physically and mentally. With weight control and back pain are helpful in healing.
New Mom Rose Yoga
1. Yoga Breathing: First stand up straight, keep both hands on either side of the body, close your eyes and slowly raise both hands above your head to breathe. Slowly exhale again, lower both hands and place them on either side of the body, thus practicing ten times.
2. Upper body twisting: First, one and a half to two feet in size, stand straight with two legs apart and hold the palms of both hands on both sides of the waist. Now you have to twist the waist to the right to take a breath and return to normal while exhaling, you have to twist the waist to the left to take a breath again. Exhale and return to the previous position. In this way you have to practice five times.
3. Side Bending: With both hands on either side of the head, bend to the right as much as possible to inhale and straighten the body as you exhale. In order to breathe again, the body should bend to the left as much as possible and straighten while exhaling.
4. Leg Race with Movement: Lie on your back and keep your hands below the waist and raise and lower your legs 30 degrees from the ground.
5. Lifting of Batak: Lying on your back, bending your legs and raising and lowering your hips. In this way you have to practice ten times.
Seats that you can do when you have time
1. Pawan Muktasan: Lying on your back, first the right leg, then the left leg and then the two legs should be bent at the knees and pressed with the abdomen and chest with both hands. Keep breathing normal with ten times in mind.
Benefits: Helps to cure flatulence, heartburn, diarrhea, constipation and reduce belly fat.
2. Utthanpadasana: Lying on your back, keep both hands on both sides of the body and keep both feet 30 degrees above the ground. Breathing will be normal and you have to count ten times in your mind.
Benefits: Helps to reduce belly fat and strengthen abdominal muscles.
3. Jasti Asana: Lying on your back, keep both hands side by side on the head, hold the thumb of one hand with the thumb of the other hand and keep the body in a tight position.
Benefits: Eliminates back pain, nervous weakness, laziness, fatigue.
4. Kapalbhati: Sit in Vajrasana or Sukhasana, exhale through the mouth with loud blowing and immediately pull the abdomen inwards. You have to do this 20 times, then you have to stop and do it again 20 times.
Benefits: Helps to reduce flatulence, diarrhea, constipation, loss of appetite, fatty liver and abdominal fat.
5. Suryaveda Pranayama: Sit in Padmasana or Sukhasana with the spine straight and close the left nostril with the ring finger and the little finger of the right hand and breathe slowly through the right nostril. Then close the right nostril and slowly exhale through the left nostril. Inhale through the left nostril and close the left nostril and exhale through the right nostril. It happened once. This has to be done ten times. Then you have to rest in breathing.