Most people are completely indifferent about lingerie. However, experts say that wearing tight underwear can cause physical harm. That’s why underwear like other clothes should be bought well.
What does the research say?
Many of us may have heard that smoking, alcohol or uncontrolled lifestyle can cause male infertility. But in a recent Oxford University research report, researchers found that tight underwear could reduce sperm counts. The report, published in the Journal of Human Reproduction, states that wearing boxer underwear increases the number or density of sperm.
On the other hand, a report published in the Journal of the National Institutes of Health in the United States states that if girls wear pants or underwear smaller than their own size, their risk of urinary tract infection increases. Wearing very tight pants can cause a yeast infection in the genitals.
Fittings do not mean one size is small
Experts say that underwear should not be used to be extra stylish. Most people do that. This results in physical damage. So it is advisable to be careful while buying underwear just like ordinary clothes. In addition, many people wear special underwear (such as sports bras) for exercise. Wearing very tight underwear can cause itching in the lower extremities. So when you buy underwear, you will get benefits if you choose cotton soft fabric underwear.
What to do to avoid danger?
1. Take care of comfort and well-being.
2. Buy cotton underwear without buying fancy fabric.
3. Don’t wear the same underwear all day.
4. It is important to buy new underwear after one to one and a half months.
5. Do not wear normal underwear during exercise. Sweating increases the risk of bacterial infections.
6. Do not sleep after underwear.
7. Always keep underwear clean.
8. Do not clean underwear in a washing machine or dryer.