Summer is coming. The temperature is rising every day. In this heat, the skin easily becomes lifeless. Know what to do and what not to do to keep the skin alive at this time.
- Do not use extra makeup during this time of summer. Choose a less makeup or no makeup look to stay in touch throughout the day.
- Use facial mist to keep skin alive. It will keep the skin hydrated. Facial mist can be made at home by mixing water with rose water.
- Drink enough water every day. 8 to 10 glasses of water will keep your skin fresh.
- When you go out, make it a habit to give water to your skin repeatedly in between work.
- You can use packs of aloe vera, cucumber and sour yogurt once or twice a week.