The effects of our lifestyle, however, fall very clearly on our skin, especially the face. Impressions are gained in a fluid, global, diffused way. The skin became lifeless and flabby. Using a few well-known cosmetics may be beneficial for a few days, but it is not a permanent solution! In that case, you can rely on home remedies to restore the lost glow of the skin. In this case, washing the face with salt water may be the solution to the problem.
How to make?
Boil four cups of water for 20 minutes. When the water boils, add two teaspoons of salt. Be sure to use salt without iodine. Then wait for the water to cool. After that, when the water cools down, wash your face.
1) Acne problem najehala? Salt water has antibacterial properties. This problem can be solved by washing the face with salt water. Regular adherence to this method can also get rid of the problem of ‘open pores’.
2) If you wash your face with this water, you can get rid of diseases like eczema and psoriasis. Keeps skin soft. The calcium and potassium in this water absorb toxins from the skin, making the skin look smooth and fresh. Even skin moisture problems can be treated this way.
3) Salt water is very useful to remove dead skin cells and remove blemishes.
4) This water can be very effective in reducing skin wrinkles. With age, the skin of the face begins to sag, it does not look good. Regular washing of the face with salt water will also eliminate this problem.
5) You can clean your face with salt water instead of toning before applying makeup. This will maintain both the moisture and radiance of the skin. As a result, the skin will not look dry after makeup.