The Fortnite Foreshadowing Quest is still being run. Epic Games started rolling out new weekly missions in May 25. One of the ongoing missions in the game is to destroy the Spooky TV Sets.
Before you can start this in-game mission, you must first locate all of their locations. This is the last round of the “Fortnite Foreshadowing Quest” mission.
Players are advised to finish this mission as soon possible as Chapter 2 of the popular shooting game, is about to begin. The game developer will immediately remove the Spooky Television Sets mission. This will stop you from getting the 24,000 XP reward.
Here’s the complete list of Spooky Television Sets locations if you haven’t completed this in-game task.
Spooky TV Sets for ‘Fortnite’ Locations
Dexerto has just released a report that Epic Games asks players to destroy five Spooky TV sets located around the Island. Here’s the full list, as some fans have difficulty finding them all.
- Location 1 (On a small, northeasterly facing island)
- Location 2 (Southwest corner of Coral Castle, near Fort Crumpet’s Cliff Edge)
- Location 3 (Just north Holly Hedges, by a large boulder in between some trees).
- Location 4 (Near Dirty Docks) – Just southwest of this POI, you’ll find a Fortnite spooky TV set surrounded by pine trees.
- Location 5 (West side of Lazy lake, cross the river and head up the cliff to find the TV again.
- Location 6 (At the campsite close to the weather station).
- Location 7 (Southern of Slurpy Swamp) – Hidden away near some trees
Wandavision Connects to Spooky TV Sets
There are rumors that the Spooky TV sets mission is a clue to what’s in Season 7. This is why ” Fortnite” fanatics are claiming these items may be connected to Wandavision.
This means that players can expect more Marvel-themed content in the next season. Comic Book stated that Epic Games will soon offer visual upgrades for the new “Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7”.
The game developer said that these specs are required in order to take advantage of new game enhancements.
- 4GB RAM or more
- 16 GB RAM and higher
- Nvidia GTX 1080 or AMD Radeon 5700 XT, oder an equivalent GPU
- NVMe Solid State Drive
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Intel Core i7-8700, AMD Ryzen7 3700x, or an equivalent
TechTimes has more information about Fortnite and the upcoming seasons. Keep checking here for updates.